Tuesday, May 10, 2016

What I'm exited and nervous about on the trip to the San Juan Islands: Alaric H.

I'm really exited for the trip to the San Juan Islands because I've never been to the ocean before and I love travelling. I also can't wait to go to the tide pools and look at all the different animals, plus I will be with my friends so that will be really fun. I can't wait to go whale watching and take the ferry to the San Juan Islands. On one of the nights we are there, we eat clams and we might find pearls, and since I've never had a clam before, I find this really exiting.

I'm also sort of nervous about the trip because I've never been that far away from my parents for that long a time, I'm also sort of nervous about going whale watching, but it will also be really fun. Other than that, I'm mostly exited for the trip.

1 comment:

  1. there are tons of things that I am really excited about when we go on this trip. Things like the tide pools, I can't wait to find things that I have never seen before. Then there are things I'm nervous about. The thing I'm most nervous about is the plane ride I have been on a plane before but that was with my parents and this will be a whole different experience for me. Plus if I'm sitting next to a complete stranger I will be even more afraid of getting sick and things like that. Once the plane ride is over then I think the rest of the trip will be great.

    ReplyDelete