Saturday, May 21, 2016

Last day activities

On the last day we woke up at 6;30 and got ready to leave for the ferry, or rather, I did anyway. We got out of our hotel rooms at 7 ish and headed to the ferry with are bags in toe. We waited around for the ferry for maybe 10 minutes before we boarded, and once we got on we finished up our journals and hung out. After what seemed like 10 minutes but was supposedly an hour and a half, we got off the ferry and onto the travel bus that took us to Seattle.

When we got to Seattle, we went to Pikes Market and were given $10 and 2 hours to explore. I had a brownie, a churro, and calamari and later on  got a flattened penny with the Seattle skyline on it and a rock that said "Dream Big" on it. I was going to get something else but we didn't have enough time.

We then got to the airport but our flight was delayed 40 minutes so I got a little glass thing with air bubbles in it that looked like the Seattle Space Needle. I then just sat around and talked with my friends until we boarded the plane. There was some guy that was screaming at another guy aa little before we boarded the plane, so that was interesting and kind of scary. On the plane I was able to sit next to my friends Brooks and Jonathan and we played an interesting game of add on during the flight. When we landed, we got our bags, thanked everyone, and went home, which was ice since I was pretty tired.


No comments:

Post a Comment