Sunday, May 22, 2016

San Juan Trip Reflection

   Going to the San Juan Islands was one of the most amazing experience I've ever had, and an unforgettable one. I bonded closer to friends, and made a handful more :). This trip gave me so many new experiences that I have never had before. One of which is my first airplane ride. During this trip, I learned so many things. In addition to learning about the physical world, like the different types of trees and marine wildlife,I also learned some new mental things.I learned how to laugh, have fun, and cooperate with other people that you really wouldn't normally hang out with. At the beginning of this year, I really wasn't feeling this "mix it up" thing that Mrs. Barcheck was pushing, but now I can definitely what she wanted us to get out of it. This was a once in a life time experience, and I'm glad I could go on it with my best friends. Thanks to all the teachers who made this possible.
                                                                                  ~Jonathan Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment