Tuesday, May 10, 2016

How I feel for this trip!


For this trip I am very excited! As many of you guys know, I have been counting down the days for the trip since late 7th grade AVID! I started counting down from about 400 days and now we are only at 5 days left! I am excited to be able to go somewhere other than Colorado and Mexico and spend time away from home. I am also excited to spend time with all of our 8th grade AVID family. I am also looking forward to having free time to be able to explore the island and relax. 

I'm not as nervous as I am excited but I am nervous for the flight. I have been on a plane before, about 5 years ago, but I am still nervous! I am also nervous in losing my things and getting lost!

Other than that,  I'm very grateful for this trip because it's a one in a life time opportunity!





No comments:

Post a Comment