Saturday, May 21, 2016

San Juan Islands Reflection

The San Juan Island experience was incredible and unforgettable. I learned so many new things that are too undescribable and aren't even able to be put into words. I became closer to so many people that I would have never talked to in class or anywhere else. The things I learned, the people I became closer with, the things I saw for the first time, that's what this trip was made of. It wasn't made up of the money we put into it, it's what we had gotten out of it, that's what made it special. This was an experience of a life time.
I learned what types of trees grew there, to the American Legion, which was an amazing place to eat, and learn. I am so glad that I get to continue in such an amazing program.
Even though I was way too tired to function most of the time, I still pushed through to get the full experience. It was still amazing, even though I was exhausted most of the time.
I will never forget this trip, thanks to all of you who made it special.
*Bailee Von Roenn







No comments:

Post a Comment