Saturday, May 21, 2016

Reflection of the AVID trip

I learned a lot of things and I won't be able to write them all but I will tell you about the ones that I thought of the most . Now in day's kids and teens are very very into their phones and sometimes you don't even look up at the sky. This week I have learned that you don't need a phone to have a good time.You might be able to get in touch with people that are far away but that the only thing phones do. I think I had more fun and paid attention a lot more than I would with my phone with me. Most of the time you don't even think about it because there's too much to do and explore. I have also learned a lot from and amazing person and his name is Mr. Davis. He is one of the most interesting and funny person you'll ever know I am so glad I got to know him. I think that the most interesting thing I learned was how the sea anemone can run away from a predator.
https://youtu.be/Dm98n3908QM?t=73
I think that if you tried not to use your phone for a week you would look at things very differently from what you're used too.

No comments:

Post a Comment