Friday, May 20, 2016

Friday Harbor without technology

This trip without technology was actually not that bad.  I expected worse.  I thought that I would die without my phone every second of the five day trip, but honestly most of the time, I didn't even realize that I didn't have my phone.  I loved this trip, and I realized that I didn't need; Snapchat, Facebook, or Instagram.  At the beginning of the trip countdown I thought that my teachers were so mean for not letting us bring our phones.  I thought I was going to die because of that.  I realized that life without technology is better than having our phones on our hands.  I hope I can do this again and enjoy a trip like I did this one. 

The week without the phone wasn't that bad. It was actually pretty fun because we had went places and weren't distracted by the technology. For example when we went whale watching, instead of watching for the whales majority of the group would be stuck in the drama at home. About all the time I didn't even notice that I didn't have my phone. It was a pretty fun experience my favorite part of the trip was when we had reached the top of Mt. Young. It was my favorite part because when we had reached the top it had such a beautiful view. 

-Jorge & Deandra 


No comments:

Post a Comment