Sunday, May 22, 2016

The Last Day

The last day was great! What I loved about it most was Pike Place Market! They had very unique items. They had these amazing flowers too. I learned a lot on the trip. I learns a lot about Marine Biology, but also a lot about time management and team work. Of corse we learned Marine Bio by doing notes, or activities. I learned about time management by having to be places at certain time and have a dead line for when I had to turn in my work. This will help me be on time with work in high school and when I'm an adult. Teamwork, I learned this by doing activities  that include having to work with a group, such as our scavenger hunt. This will help me with a lot of things! In your life you have to work in teams a lot, so this will help me good working in a group.

-Allie B.

No comments:

Post a Comment