Saturday, May 14, 2016

The Most Important thing I'm Packing!



     I think the most important thing i'm packing to take on this trip would be my camera! My camera isn't a regular camera because it's a Polaroid Camera, the type of modern, but old fashioned camera that instantly gives and develops your photo. I think this is the most important thing i'm packing and will have with me the whole time because since we are not allowed to have any electronics, besides cameras, I want to have memories of this trip in pictures and be able to capture every moment possible. I will definitely remember every moment of this trip but I believe pictures are a great way to show other people and own for fun!

I think another important thing i'm packing is food, as in snacks! I guess since we are going to be walking a lot, and on the first day we will be up early, we will be hungry, and maybe even hangry. Which is something we wouldn't want Ms.Barcheck to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment