Monday, May 23, 2016

My Reflction to the trip


Things I did on the last day of the trip:

  • Rode Ferry to Anacortes from Friday Harbor
  • Got in the Bus and rode to Seattle 
  • Explored Pike's Market
  • Bought a sweet-shirt and some souvenirs in Seattle 
  • Went to Airport  


My last day favorite activity was to go to Pike's Market because I saw the famous gum wall and also bought souvenirs so I can remember this awesome trip.

This trip was a great experience because I got to meet new people from our AVID family and I also liked all the activities from this trip. From this trip I learned a lot from the Orca Whales, what I heard that the Female Dorsal Fin is 3ft tall and the Males Dorsal Fin is 6ft tall. I learned this from the naturalist JB, JB is the naturalist from the whale watching he told us a lot about the whales. I can apply this later in my life by sharing with other people about whales and how cool and beautiful is over their in the San Juan Islands specially with whales.

No comments:

Post a Comment