Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Excited and Nervous

I am extremely excited for the hike on Mt.Young. The plants and trees and animals that we will hopefully see, I am so excited.  Also, I am excited for the tide pool day and searching for the animals that live there. I am also very happy to be able to share a room with really good friends. I am excited to get closer to people I have never really talked to or interacted with. Also, the whale watching day will be really fun. The whales in the wild look so serene in their own habitat. Instead of going to the aquarium, or SeaWorld, it is exciting and amazing to see them in the wild.

I am nervous about packing. I keep thinking that I am going to forget something. The whole packing process has me thinking about whether or not I am going to forget something. Also, I am nervous about walking around the town during free or down time. I am nervous about forgetting what time I need to be back for an activity. We have free range of the town during free time. But, I am nervous that one of us will get hurt, or need something.

No comments:

Post a Comment