Sunday, May 22, 2016

Friday harbor reflection

   This trip was once in a life time trip. I loved seeing able to see all the organisms that Mr. Davis talked about. I also liked learning about the culture and history of Friday Harbor. I learned that people are way different then what you think they are.  In this trip i got to know Mrs. Barcheck more than what I did. we had a lot of fun going on a bike ride. I also got to know Ms. Bakas better. At rest we were quiet with each other but at the end of the week i noticed that me and her got really close. I also learned that I don't need to have my phone with me at all times. I enjoyed staying away from my phone for a couple of days because I got to make new friends and build a better relationship with my other friends. I learned that you don't need technology with you at all times because it stops you from doing things like going on a bike ride or just going out and enjoying the view. This is what I learned in this trip.   

No comments:

Post a Comment