Sunday, May 22, 2016

Last Day Reflection - Daniela C.

Things I did on the last day:
- I took the Ferry from Friday Harbor to Anacortes
- Took a bus from Anacortes to Seattle
- Walked around Pike's Place Market for a while
- Went to Airport and took plane to Denver
  My absolute favorite thing I did on the last day was walking around Pike's Place Market. It was so much fun and I especially loved watching two guys throw a fish back and forth while singing. There were so many amazing things that I saw people sell. What I found most interesting was that most people had made all the beautiful things that they sold. I loved everything that we did on the last day but nothing beats going to Pike's Place Market.
 I learned so many things on this trip, but the one thing I learned and I will never forget, is to always have a positive vibe. If you don't have a positive vibe and always complain or always look at the negative side of things you won't enjoy what you're doing. On this trip I roomed with two  girls that I thought I would never get along with. Little did I know that in just one week we would all be great friends. Being happy and flexible with whatever happens will really get you places, or in my case new friends.
 I would really like to thank you Ms. Barcheck for teaching me that life is about taking new chances and getting a little out of my confront zone.






No comments:

Post a Comment