Sunday, May 22, 2016

Reflection of an amazing trip

I learned so many things in this trip but I'm just going to tell you about one thing I learned.One thing  Is that you don't need a phone to have fun you don't need a phone to communicate with someone.Your phone keeps you from learning so many things and from getting to know amazing people.Me and Perla got so much closer to Daniela and lizbeth, they were always the  quite girls in class that just talked to eachother. I really was wrong because they are loud and so fun to be with. Liz was like the light to my day she was always laughing with me and having such an amazing time.They really have a bright side! I think if I had my phone I wouldn't of get to know those two girls more. I think if I ever travel somewhere in the world I'll make the decision to not take my phone with me so I can get to know people and not be on my phone during the hole trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment