Monday, May 16, 2016

First Initial Reaction to Friday Harbor

     My first reaction to Friday Harbor was that it was bigger and more rural than I expected. I thought that it would be small, and not as many buildings as there was. When we drove around the corner of an island on the ferry, I saw the harbor. It was huge! There were so many ferry boats and ports that kept coming and going. I saw the town and how big it was. The whole town is within walking distance and it is very close together. I thought that there was going to be a few buildings, and a store or two. But, when I walked of the ferry and walked up the dock, I was astonished. The town seemed so welcoming, I was excited to get to know it for a week.   -Bailee
 

 My first reaction to Friday Harbor was that when I saw it it was really big and so cool to the water. What I liked about it is that when we got here do you can see all of the stuff that you had never seen.When I saw that we were here I was so happy because it is the first time in Washington.One of the things that I liked was all of the boats that we saw in the harbor.  -Osvaldo




No comments:

Post a Comment